Monday, July 2, 2007

What am I doing?

If you had asked me about a year and a half ago to look at your blog, I would have shut my eyes and shook my head and mentioned the closest acute care clinic, becase it is probably not something I am qualified to look at. But now that I am slowly acclimitizing to the 21st century, I have decided to start one...we'll see how it goes.
I guess the purpose of this blog is to help me keep in touch with the people I care about. Why? Because I suck at keeping in touch. This way the people I love in this world will be able to see what is going with me as I see it. And I can have a little fun with it as well. Hopefully my life is interesting enough to keep an attention span of at least 0.053867 seconds. (I've clocked my own attention span and I figure you cant get much less than that). So, to all I have invited to this site, I hope you enjoy and keep in touch with me as I keep in touch with you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

please don't end sentences with a preposition, especially at.

Caseface said...

thanks dad...

iMollie said...

i'm really pumped you're doing this - can't wait to see all you're up to.

Anonymous said...

i meant to sign it "most honorable father at"

Anonymous said...

Casey I rreally dont like to sit at the PC but for you I will. You look and sound like your having a great time. I cant wait to see you so I can fill you in on the nut house ha ha! luv ya