Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dedication

I am putting a link on here that you must see. I literally had to cross my legs to not pee my pants when I saw this. I vaguely remember this commercial but oh-my-Lord! Too hysterical for words!

perfectfriends

I definitely want to acknowledge everyone that I've found in my life past and present that understand me:
  1. Leslie- for the morning in 4th grade we cried over the phone when we heard Jon Bon Jovi got married. Or the time we decided to put temporary dread locks in our hair...or maybe sitting on your bed watching "My So-Called Life." I don't have many childhood memories without you in them.
  2. Sara- for "the snort heard 'round the world" (and other infamous moments in the state of Georgia). I never would have made it through grad school without you. NEVER!
  3. Sam- for being a good brother and the fact that we seem to have a language all our own when we hang out. And who can forget doing summer camp dances in the Smokey Mountain Brewery?!
  4. Robin- for driving around Auburn with me all night sometimes while we have the windows rolled down, belting out whatever sappy songs were on the radio at the top of our lungs.
  5. Kerry- for being someone that I can call and bitch to and vice versa. Apparently we are the only two sane people in our respective states! Obviously...
  6. Mom- for being my rock. I find myself saying and doing things how you would and realizing that is not a bad thing at all! :)
  7. Daddyo- for showing me I can fall and still get back up.
  8. To everyone else that has left an imprint on my life...thank you. Mandy shows me how to be loyal and never give up on friends. iMollie (Cuz) is always someone I can look up to. JSJ (other Cuz) always had my back in high school and was most of the reason why people knew who I was...if I heard, "You're John Stewart's cousin?!" one more time before I graduated...

Much love.

Casey (aka: Case, Case-face, Cuz, Squirt, Daughter/Kiddo)

No comments: