Sunday, February 24, 2008

In Training: Weeks 2 & 3

Week 2: A wash.
After a great start to my training, my job has to come along and mess it all up! I prefer to run in the mornings instead of the evening because by then, all I want to do is go home. I like to get it out of the way and feel energized for the rest of the day!! Well, I had meetings, treatments for athletes with schedule conflicts, interviews with candidates for graduate assistant positions, and on day of "I just don't wanna!"

Week 3: Back in the saddle!
While this week started off looking like last week, I ended on a high note! I usually run M,T,W,F, and sometimes Saturday. Well, Monday I had a meeting and Tuesday I had to go to the doctor with an athlete. But I did make up for it by biking and lifting Wednesday, running Thursday and Friday, and running then biking on Saturday! Woo hoo!!

Moment of embarrassment: tripping over my shoelace (I didnt realize it was untied) while running on the concourse of the arena when two athletes and a student I have worked with in the past just happened to be walking the opposite direction to get to a class.

No comments: